Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Paper Pastries Guest Post

It's kind of a strange thing to see your pictures and writing on someone else's blog, but exciting too!  Paper Pastries was kind enough to allow me to do a guest post on her blog while she is on vacation.  I had been an avid follower of her blog over the past few weeks and I have to say that I absolutely love her content.  She blogs about all things that I love and gives me so much inspiration - from paper to packages etc. She also has a shop full of really lovely stamps, stationary items, and washi tapes. Please check out her blog and my guest post here.
I posted about a trip to the flea market a few weekends ago.  It was tons of fun, but I only came away with $5 of random broken watches and keys to use for packages and/or jewelry:
Image
Do any of you tend to shop at flea markets?  If so, what are your bargaining tips?  I feel like I am so bad at bargaining, I pretty much just pay the first price they tell me.  Hence, I would say the above haul of items probably could've been cheaper.  Oh well.
Hope you all had a nice weekend bunnies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all you readers who stop by! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!