Lately I've been eating ochazuke for lunch and thought I would share this easy recipe. This is so easy to make and if you don't have a lot of time for breakfast or lunch, then this is a super quick meal. All you need is the ochazuke seasoning, rice, and hot green tea. You place the rice in a bowl, sprinkle the seasoning on top, and then pour the green tea over the rice. It's a delicious, yet very easy meal! You can put fish or keep it simple and just put seaweed. Or you could go daring and try other non-traditional toppings like tofu or random veggies. Whatever you like really!
- Hamburg steak
- Oyakodon (chicken bowl over rice)
- Gyudon (beef bowl over rice)
- Tebasaki Chicken
- Omurice (Omelette with rice and filling)
- Dorayaki (Red bean filled pancake)
- Agedashi Tofu (Fried tofu)
- Gyoza (one of their absolute best recipes!)
- Shabu Shabu (sliced meat cooked in broth & other veggies)
- Sukiyaki (Beef cooked in sukiyaki broth and other veggies)
Anyway, hope you all get a chance to try out the recipes from this channel. I love this channel - It's probably the one I actually try the most recipes/tutorials from. Let me know how it turns out!