Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tea Kit Gift

As many of you know already, I am in love with tea.  A cup of hot tea is imperative to the start of my day.  So, I decided to share the gift of tea by putting together a little "tea kit" for a friend's birthday.  Tea kit has a pack of loose leaf tea, some tea bags to go, and a strainer to use with a mug or pot.


Whipped out the new washi tape from Renegade.  Had loads of fun decorating!

They were giving out free samples of "cassis & blueberry" at Lupicia, and i found it to be quite delicious.  My friend likes blueberry tea, so thought this flavor would be fitting.

12 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous thoughtful presie - I'm a tea lover too, so I would LOVE to receive a gift like this :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Beth! Hopefully you can try it out too for your friends. it's a nice little gift

      Delete
  3. Oh my that is such an amazing package! So sweet and thoughtful of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first visit here came over from Bubbles blog, I am not a tea drinker or a coffee drinker me I am a hot chocolate drinker in winter and Pepsi Max/Coke Zero drinker in summer.........but that gift sounds like a great gift for a tea lover

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love hot chocolate too! this gift could be adjusted for the hot chocolate/soda drinker too :)

      Delete
  5. That's indeed a great and thoughtful gift! I'm a fan for blueberry tea too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Write Play Bazaar posts in advance that you can use when you are busy or just can't come up with a new Satta King topic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanna be with when I want to be alone..You’re the kind of person play bazaar satta king.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all you readers who stop by! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!