Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

Package Pal Reveal!

I signed up to do this package pals project set up by Shannah from Write before your eyes, a while back, as I've mentioned on my blog.  It was a lot of fun to do, and I was very pleasantly surprised by the package I received from Beth at Life, Penpalling, and other things.  I blogged about what I received in my June favorites, but it primarily featured the packaging.  Here I will show a picture of what was actually inside. 

 yeahh, I know y'all are jealous ~_<
Shout out to Beth - many thanks again! lovely package... My husband kept hovering over the snacks. haha


And here is what I sent out to Courtney from Chase All Your Dreams.  I completely and stupidly forgot to take a picture of what I put inside.  But, I put in a collection of random things I found that she liked from her blog: nail polish, teas, notebooks, and something for her letter writing.  I really hope she liked the package!


In other news, I am really excited about tomorrow because it is the summer renegade craft fair in San Francisco!!  A bunch of crafters are going to be selling their goods at this huge fair at Fort Mason in SF, and I am sooo excited.  My wallet might not be too happy after it's all said and done, but I cannot wait.  Hoping to get lots of good inspiration and package supplies!  


8 comments:

  1. What an awesome package! And best luck at Renegade! ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks miki!! hehe, renegade was success! will be blogging about it soon

      Delete
  2. Im soooo jealous! So many yummy things!

    YAY! Have fun! I <3 The Renegade Craft fair! I cant wait for it to come to London again!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Renegade was so much fun! I'm going to be blogging about it soon. I love craft fairs!!

      Delete
  3. WAY OF REMAINDING ME THAT I LOVE YOU MISSING YOU IS MY HEARTS play bazaar satta king.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all you readers who stop by! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!