Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Ichiban Kan

Just like Daiso, I absolutely love Ichiban Kan.  They are opening a store near me, and I am very excited about it!  I stopped by Ichiban today and picked up a bunch of items and snacks.

This tea pot was only $2!  What a steal.  Granted, it isn't the most high quality tea pot, it is still very cute and functional.  I like that it has a strainer to strain out the tea leaves into the pot.

image

Can't leave Ichiban without purchasing my favorite Japanese Snacks:  Meiji Chocolate & Hi-Chews are my favorite sweet treats.

image

Japanese Ramen Noodles provides for a very tasty afternoon snack.  I love this flavor as well as the soy sauce flavor.

image

What are your favorite Japanese snacks?

1 comment:

  1. Ohh what a cute teapot and yummy snacks! I think green tea pocky is always my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all you readers who stop by! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!