Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Mom Day

Hello Bunnies! Happy Mother's Day.  I decided to make a card using washi tapes and stamps since my collection is growing.  Besides, what's better than a handmade card?  I feel like I never want to purchase a card ever again unless I am in a hurry.  I should probably start creating a generic stack of cards to be on hand whenever it's someone's birthday or wedding or baby shower.  Perhaps that is my next project endeavor.  I also want to start making envelopes.  Anyhow, here are the results of my project.  I will probably throw in fresh flowers to go with it.


image

Happy Mother's Day Bunnies.  I hope you were able to enjoy a lovely day and appreciate your mothers.

1 comment:

  1. Awe, what an adorable card! :) I ordered my first roll of washi tape yesterday; can't wait to get it to start playing with it :p.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all you readers who stop by! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!