Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Journal Transformation

I've had this pink journal that was purchased on clearance from borders for quite some time.  I've never had the urge to use it because it was so plain.  Hence, my decision to dress it up.  With some wash tapes and paper, I've transformed this plain pink journal!  Am excited to use this now.  See how much aesthetics affect me?

Before: Empty Journal getting ready to be decorated with rilakkuma stickers & washi tapes!

image

During: Bunny decided to join in on the crafting!

image

After: Finished Product! I ended up not using the rilakkuma stickers because it didn't seem to fit.  But I plan to decorate the back cover accordingly.

image

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all you readers who stop by! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!