Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Cherry Blossom Festival

Went to the Japantown Cherry Blossom Festival this weekend.  It was bustling with many people.  Had my favorite food stand go to's - ichigawa yaki & fried mocha.  Yum!  Then we went walking through the crowds and into my favorite stores.

image

Maido Finds.  First is decorative tape.  They had a nice selection.  I am a fan of the plaid and panda tapes.

image

And of course, rilakkuma products.  This is the one reason I'd want an iPhone - otherwise I'll stick with android.  Must find a rilakkuma case for android phones!!

image

Japantown walkway.

image

Rilakkuma paper clip holders.

image

yummy festival foods

image

My favorite store: Maido

image

Cute things in Maido

image

image

image

Must have this pencil case!

image

Vendor that had cute products for sale.  Check them out.

image

image

Great day at the cherry blossom festival.  There are no cherry blossom pictures though because the cherry blossom trees were wilting.  Spring came too fast

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all you readers who stop by! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!