Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Akiba

I am obsessed with cute dessert/cafes.  I know I have mentioned before that if there is a cute sign or kawaii design to a store or restaurant, I will immediately want to go in.  We passed by this cafe one day and out of the corner of my eye, I saw this cafe.  It was so cute.  Naturally, i got super excited and forced the husband to go in with me.  Turned out to be a true gem.  I loved everything about this cafe.

Great menu ranging from crepes to coffees and teas.  I gravitated toward their dessert selection which is listed on a separate menu.

image

Wouldn't you want to walk in if you were passing by?

image

Shibuya Box = So good! super OISHI!

image

1 comment:

  1. Cute dessert cafes are the coziest places on earth! I can't resist them too.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all you readers who stop by! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!