Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

Happy Nisol Day!

The husband is working on a sci-fi fiction novel that is set in a dystopian world that is eerily familiar, resembling much of Japan.  I love the world (named Nisol, hence Nisol day!) and setting he created in his novel, that I was inspired to create a little goody box based on a scene in his book.  I made up a little holiday inspired by the holidays that were used in the book - white day, peppero day, etc.  This holiday is called "Nisol Day," and on Nisol day, you give your loved one a box of treats, drink Ramune, eat a bowl of ramen, eat a crepe, and go to teppanyaki.  Well, you'd have to read the book in order to fully understand, so hopefully he can get it published some day!  For now, let's just enjoy some cute packaging and kawaii snacks:

image

image

image

6 comments:

  1. congratulations hello bunnies! you are winner of my 200+ post blog giveaway!!! please contact me with your postal details! :D
    http://consciousness-collection.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/200-postsgiveaway-time.html

    best method to contact is probably message through etsy...my shop is http://www.etsy.com/people/memtree/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Memtree! I'm so excited!! I just send you a message via etsy. yay, can't wait to receive the package!

    -freya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow, how cool that your husband is writing a novel! The topic sounds interesting; I love Japan :). And your box is adorable!

    Happy midweek! ;D

    Miki.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Yes, his book is fascinating, and hopefully one day it will be out and published. Happy midweek to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello there! you are one of the winners in my moo minicard giveaway! can u please email me your complete name and email ASAP so i can forward them to MOO? My email is moxygirl(at)gmail.com. Thank you and congrats!

    Christy
    http://www.sweettidings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all you readers who stop by! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!