Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

Renegade Craft Fair Part III

It's been too long since my last post! I'm happy to say that it's actually because I luckily got a teaching job for the upcoming school year! It all happened w/in the last two weeks and I've been setting up my classroom, getting ready for the year.  Today was the first day with the kids, and I am really loving it!

Anyhow, I thought I'd finish off my renegade craft fair post with a final entry.  So this isn't necessarily of the fair, but I thought I'd share a little bit more of what we did afterward.
 A stop at the macaroon shop

 Was drawn to the packaging of these chocolates!

 So pretty and dainty.

I flipped when I saw this.  So when I went to Japan w/ the husband, we spent so much money trying to win me the rilakkuma toys.  What a waste! haha, and I should've known this, but I couldn't help but be gravitated toward the cuteness!  Luckily, I have learned my lesson, and did not get suckered into trying the game.  Besides, I could've gone next door and bought one of these myself for $7.

6 comments:

  1. Awe, congrats on your job!!!! Yaaaay! :D

    And the mameshibas look so adorable, haha!

    Have an awesome week! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the job, you must be so excited! My mum is an infant school teacher and has always loved it ... it is a career I often think about, right now is not the time to retrain, but maybe once my little one is at school ... Good luck!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Fantastic news on the Job! Those Rilakkuma plushies are too cute! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. One Play Bazaar thing to remember when developing a blog is to ensure that your readers know that they can depend on you. Try to make this a habit for both you and your Satta King readers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Play Bazaar Avoid synthetic material like Lycra, spandex and nylon. These fabrics can cause you to sweat and hold in heat, which makes you more susceptible to developing Satta King yeast infections.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karte Dekhne Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Kar Sakte Hai. play bazaar satta king Un Logo Ka Hamesha Khayaal Rakhna Jo Aapko Smile,

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all you readers who stop by! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!