Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Tea & Cute Mugs

It's been a while since I've posted, and now that I'm on spring break and have the actual time to invest in this a little bit, I feel motivated to try again.  Especially now that I've figured out a cute header to put on this blog... For a while I couldn't figure out what to do about that and it was making me unmotivated to post.  I've also been unclear about my focus and purpose with this blog.. but more and more I am finding that it will be about my cute & yummy finds, and crafting endeavors.  So disregard the random old posts from before and look forward to my posts going forward!

 So in honor of my first post back, I have posted a photo of my desk and what's on it.  My desk is where I craft. It's where I write lesson plans.  And it's where I spend hours on pinterest and sifting through blogs.  I just recently got this really cute mug from Daiso.  I don't know about you, but I find that having tea in a cute mug somehow makes the day a little bit brighter.  

Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all you readers who stop by! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!