Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Etsy Shop Find Post #3: Parcel & Paper Shop

Hello everyone, so today's etsy shop find is Parcel and Paper Shop:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/parcelandpaper?ref=top_trail

I am really in to packaging even though I don't spend enough time doing it.  I plan on expanding my horizon w/ packaging though because who doesn't like getting perfectly wrapped gifts that you just don't want to open??? It makes the gift extra special.  It makes you want to take a photo of it packaged and then carefully open as not to tear the wrapping or ruin the box.  Anyway, I just found this shop that has the type of pieces that would go into the type of packaging that fits my own aesthetic.  Parcel & Paper shop has tags, twines, twisties, craft bags, boxes, kits and more that make for gorgeously and carefully packaged gifts.  I love it!  Here are some items that I would love to have:



I love simple tags like this.  Would be very nice to use with a custom stamp or print.



I would LOVE to have this kit.

1 comment:

  1. You're not updating!! tsk tsk tsk. I'm going to post the same thing to Les

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all you readers who stop by! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!